For Green Moms

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Soft Soled Baby Shoes for less « Mamma Rachel's Blog

Apple Dot Shoes

Soft soled baby shoes are said to be the best thing for babies and tots that are still learning how to walk. Soft soled shoes allow them to still “feel” the ground with their feet so they can wear shoes to protect their feet with out hindering balance and coordination.  My son who is 15 months old and still not walking has given me plenty of time to shop around for soft soled shoes, and once he decides to get up and go I don’t want anything (like thick hard soled uncomfortable shoes) to get in his way. We live in Hawaii so most of the time he goes barefoot. Like a lot of children in Hawaii he doesn’t like shoes when it’s time to wear them because he’s so used to going with out them. Remember we don’t wear our shoes in the house either. Robeeze is the popular brand of soft shoes for babies and tots. I’ve been looking for something comparable to Robeeze soft soled style baby shoes for some time now. I like Robeeze but hate the price. $30 for a brand new pair at Baby Gap. I was over joyed to find this little shop on Etsy, all the way from Canada, littlejumpingbeans. I’ve seen other soft soled baby shoes on etsy, but by far these are the best ones on Etsy, and only $14 a pair! I also love the fabric and designs. LittleJumpingBeans’s shoes are made out of high quality designer fabrics and cute Kawaii imported Japanese fabrics.

The design I chose has little blue and green guitars on it. What caught my eye with these shoes are the little grippy dots used for the soles.

Sweet Guitar - Soft Soled Cloth Baby Shoes

Description

Flexible, Cozy, Fun

These soft soled baby shoes are perfect for little growing feet! Robeez style, but without the higher price!

♥ Made with a cool blue and green imported japanese guitar print on a white background with a few mnusical notes!

♥ Please choose a size and put in “notes to seller” at check out.

Size 0-6 months with a 4″ sole
Size 6-12 months with a 4.5″ sole
Size 12-18 months with a 5″ sole,

♥ Shoes have a generous toe box for lots of wiggle room! Great to help those little feet develop!

Little grippy dots

♥ Shoes are fully lined with a green cotton!
♥ The sole is made from white grippy dots!

Can’t wait for mine to arrive. There are so many cute designs I think I’m going to get a pair for my baby on the way, so I can buy one of the little girl designs.

Here are some of my other favorite designs.

Elephants Hippos n Zebras

Kawaii Cute Shoes

Sweet Pink Octopus

Starry Dots Baby Shoes

Starry Dots

UPDATE: Yay! my Shoes just arrived!

Excellent Quality, Super Fast Shipping & so Cute. My baby likes to Play with the little bumps on the bottom.

Soft Soled Baby Shoes From LittleJumpingBeans Etsy Shop

For more Unique Handmade Items on Etsy Check out:Some of my Etsy Favorites- Unique Christmas Gift Ideas

For Mommy and Baby related posts check out: DIY Tutorials For Moms N Moms To Be

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

Posted via web from mammarachel's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment