For Green Moms

Friday, December 18, 2009

Letterpress Friendship Card I would trade by sycamorestreetpress

I Love this card reminds me of my best friend

Description
"I would trade two of my other friends for you."

Let them know you've got your priorities straight.

+ Letterpress printed in Tulip (red) and Rose (pink) soy based ink.
+ 100% recycled, 30% PCW white cardstock.
+ 30% PCW recycled colored envelope (color may vary).
+ Slipped into a cellophane bag for protection.
+ Size: A2. Cards: 4.25 x 5.5". Envelopes: 4 3/8 x 5.75".
+ Written and designed by Amy Shaffer and Kristin Mills for {Lark} by Sycamore Street Press

We hand crank these one at a time, one color at a time through our vintage Vandercook letterpress which gives them a gorgeous texture and impression you can see and feel.

Although we pay careful attention to quality and detail, small variations in color, impression, and registration are a part of this handmade process, and a part of what gives letterpress its distinction and charm.

Wholesale, bulk, and custom inquiries welcome.

Posted via web from You Can Buy This Online?

No comments:

Post a Comment