For Green Moms

Friday, December 18, 2009

MammaRachel's Photostream

Mickey by MammaRachel

He's Backwards driving?photo by mammarachel

Anyone can see this photo All rights reserved

I wish my phone had a better camera because I love how easy it is to upload photos to my flicker. I don't have internet on my phone so I use multimedia text messages.

I'm trying out the "Share this on Posterous" tool and it is quite easy to auto post ;)
Created this post using "share this on posterous" from my flicker photofeed. not a bad looking post
I'm Lovin that Posterous posts everywhere, my 2 blogs, twitter and facebook all at once.
NOT loving that it's double posting to my twitter. And I have to go back and edit my wordpress, add tags, categorize, ect. But it is making blogging a lot easier and faster for me. You should get into this posterous stuff ;)

Posted via web from mammarachel's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment