For Green Moms

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Season 9 American Idol --zzzzzzzzzz

Is it just me or is American Idol just so boring this season. I can barely remember the contestants. I guess the show peaked with David Archuleta and Adam Lambert. Is it all down hill from here on out. I know there are still crazy die hard fans of the show out there, but i'm not one of them. I never even watched the show until recently. my coworker who is a huge american idol fan used to record the show and bring it to work. I actually thought the show was pretty good. wow now i know what simon means when he say 'forgetable' this whole season is forgettable. Lol the only thing entertaining on the show this year is Simon, as always and ellen is pretty funny. They should get rid of Kera, she's really annoying.

Posted via web from mammarachel's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment