For Green Moms

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mario and Luigi Hat Set


I just made a listing on my etsy shop to sell my Mario and Luigi hats in a set. This is great because you can now get both hats for the same flat rate shipping. Thank you USPS for the large Priority Mailers. It's been going well so far. I've sold three sets, which helps to move my Luigi hat inventory, because before I was only getting orders for Mario. I also found a slightly better green fleece, still a little dark for my taste, but much more vibrant. I need to get my little brothers over to model the new hats and update pictures ;)

My Mario and Luigi Hats are a perfect fit for any Super Mario Brothers fan. Don't let the pictures fool you. These hat have been worn by children of all ages, from 6 months to 12 years old. They even fit me (small sized adult). This classic beret style hat looks cute on all sized and age models ;) The best thing for dress up. Once you have the hat you don't need anything else to look like Mario. I'm excited for the upcoming holidays, these hats are great gifts. My little brothers found some overalls and solid red and green shirts and are going to dress up as Mario and Luigi for Halloween.
Halloween is coming up soon, but that's ok if you miss it this is still a great gift for any Super Mario Bros fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment